Discover TV shows, anime, and movies on Simkl with ease using our advanced search filters. Quickly find by typing a few characters of the title and selecting the desired category tab.
On Simkl's website, you can easily search and find the TV shows, anime, or movies you're looking for by utilizing the different search tabs available. When you want to filter out specific categories and quickly find what you need, simply follow these steps:
- 1.Navigate to the Simkl website.
- 3.Before entering your search query, select the appropriate tab for the type of content you're looking for. There are separate tabs for TV shows, anime, and movies.
- 4.Click on the desired tab to activate the filter for that specific category.
- 5.Now, start typing a few characters of the show or movie title you're looking for in the search bar. The search function will automatically display relevant results as you type, filtered based on the category you selected.
- 6.Browse through the filtered results and click on the show or movie title that matches your search. This will take you to its dedicated page with more information, ratings, and streaming options.
By using these category-specific tabs on Simkl's website, you can quickly and efficiently find the content you're looking for without having to sift through unrelated results.
Automatically show search results as soon as you click to search by looking into your clipboard. You can also copy the URL on the most popular websites and TV\Movie database sites like IMDB, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, and Myanimelist then click search on Simkl and it will automatically find the show or movie you were interested in, no matter in which category you are currently in.
Click search and you’re done! Yup, it’s that simple! The browser will auto-paste your clipboard and perform the search automatically, no need to type anything.
When you click Search for the first time, the Chrome browser will ask you if you would like to give simkl.com permission to see your clipboard.
After that, every time you open Search, Simkl will check your clipboard for any TV Shows, Anime, or Movie titles and if it can find exactly what’s in your clipboard, it will automatically display the first 5 results from the search. You can also click Paste at any time to perform a full search, no need to type. Just don’t forget to select a category to search in (TV\Anime\Movie).
You can now copy the URL on the most popular websites and TV\Movie database sites like IMDB, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, and Myanimelist then click search on Simkl and it will automatically find the show or movie you were interested in, no matter in which category you are currently in.
Hover the search result items to see large posters with larger details.
We’ve added colored circles to help you quickly identify what’s more relevant.
• Red — Not released, also displays the number of days to the release date. • Green — Shows that are still airing • White — New movies that are currently in Theaters and New Shows that have been just released and only have 1 episode aired.
An option to enter a year tag in search to find movie titles only in a specific year. For example
You can now quickly find any user on Simkl with a dedicated User search tab by name or email.
You can use quick search keyboard shortcuts. Learn more about keyboard shortcuts:
Advanced search settings are designed to provide you with a more efficient and personalized browsing experience. You can modify your search settings to disable the infinite scroll feature and select your preferred default search tab. To access these options, simply visit https://simkl.com/settings/.
- 1.Auto redirect when typing: This feature, when enabled, automatically redirects users to the search results page as they type their query, saving time and providing instant access to relevant content.
- 2.Scroll on search: When you click search we will scroll down to maximize the number of search results seen on the page.
- 3.Search tab defaults: By default, we remember your last used search tab. You can enable the current section tab, for example, if you are in the movies section, a movie search will open.
To access these settings and personalize your search experience on Simkl, visit https://simkl.com/settings/. Enjoy a smoother, more tailored search experience as you discover and track your favorite content on Simkl!